Shareblock: 3 Bed House In Waterkloof Estate
This lovely timber frame 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is set on the 330 hectare Waterkloof Estate situated 22km from Dullstroom. The house is situated on the edge of a drop-off and thus offers wonderful 180 degree views. Waterkloof Estate is a prime trout and fishing farm situated in the eastern highlands of Mpumalanga about 2 hours from Johannesburg and the Kruger National Park. The Estate has 13 dams which are regularly stocked, the property is fully game fenced and stocked with several species of antelope. The Estate is exclusive with only 40 sites allocated for building, 23 of which have houses already built.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge with a Jetmaster fireplace;
- Main bedroom has en suite bathroom with a double door allowing for access from the living area as well as the main bedroom;
- The 2nd room has en suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and basin;
- The 3rd bedroom upstairs is a very large room and a third en suite bathroom could easily be incorporated;
- The loft area off the 3rd bedroom has a storage cupboard;
- There is a large verandah off the living area;
- Underneath the main building is a small room with a bathroom. This room is suitable for a housekeeper or as an additional guest room for a single person.
No. of Baths: 2
-Estate access is strictly controlled with guests only being allowed to stay if they accompany the owner of a house (family is an exception but needs approval);
-Syndication of a house is not permitted with only two owners allowed per house;
-The Estate has no Eskom so houses are all equipped with gas appliances and lighting;
-Furniture can be included at an additional cost;
-As a rule pets and livestock are not allowed on the Estate, however written permission may be requested from Board. Please note the Board has the sole discretion to give, withdraw or terminate any permission allowing livestock or pets.
PROPERTY RATES: R