Oak Lane Estate, is a residential estate located on the outskirts of Dullstroom Town. It is the only secure estate that directly overlooks the Dullstroom Dam and the Suikerboschkop Nature Reserve, and a stone’s throw from all the towns amenities. The Estate offers 24 hour security, making it an ideal lock-up and go weekend getaway. Houses in Oak Lane are particularly popular with the weekend tourism market and therefore offer the opportunity to have an income when the house is not being utilized by the owner.
There are both completed houses and vacant stands available.
- There are a total of 72 Freehold stands of approximately 420sqm to 850sqm.
- Developer and resales stands are available;
- Walking distance to Dullstroom where one can take advantage of the various amenities available from various restaurants and pubs, to supermarket, gift shops, internet cafes, etc;
- All properties are serviced with electricity, water and sewerage;
- Roads are paved as construction is completed.
- There are 3 architectural plans to choose from offering lovely 2,3 and 4 bedroom options;
- The architectural theme in the estate is in the Old English country style architecture with natural stone and plaster;
- On developer stands build must begin within 12 months and must be completed within 24 months otherwise double levies will be charged as a penalty;
- Resales must have completed building within 12 months from date of registration otherwise double levies will be charged as a penalty;
- The levy is R995.00 per month, subject to change. This covers maintenance of common areas and security but is subject to change at HOA AGM. This levy excludes municipal rates;
Complete packages are available from the developer – A stand and house starting from R1,100,000 depending on the size of the house, stand and the finishes.
- Stand prices from R 130,000
- HOA Levies are approximately R995 per month (subject to change) and cover maintenance of common areas and the estate security costs.
- The rates for fishing licenses are R1000.00 per year (personal use) and R4000.00 per year (owners with rentals).
- Oak Lane Estate is a very popular weekend venue. Opportunity exists to rent dwellings on weekends or even on a monthly basis.