Well Designed 4 Bedroom Home
This well designed four bedroom double storey home is situated in a quiet location overlooking the Joubert Plain in Dullstroom Village. The open plan living area has been newly carpeted and features a double side fireplace, ideal for the winter months. The kitchen has top quality finishes and a features a Ilve stove. The bedrooms are generous in size and all have en suite bathrooms. The garden is fully enclosed with palisade fencing.
The house has been newly carpeted, except for the bathrooms, kitchen, storeroom, scullery and hobby room that are tiled.
- Entry to the house is through stained glass doors into an entrance room. This area also has a guest toilet and linen cupboard plus direct access to the double garage;
- The living area is carpeted and open plan with a lovely stone double-sided fireplace separating the area between the lounge and dining room and built in shelving. This area has exposed beams and double doors leading out onto the large covered veranda;
- There is also a sun room that closes off from the lounge with sliding doors;
- The country kitchen features a large island with prep basin. The kitchen has a top quality Ilve 7-plate gas stove with a double door oven, ample cupboards and granite counter tops;
- Off the kitchen is a walk-in pantry as well as a hobby room and scullery / laundry room. The back door leads into an enclosed courtyard;
- Situated between the living area and passage to the bedrooms is another small lounge area;
- The entire length of the passage is fitted with built in cupboards and has a door leading to the veranda;
- The main bedroom is en suite and has ample built in cupboards as well as double doors leading into the garden. The full en suite bathroom has granite double vanity;
- The second bedroom is en suite with bath, basin and toilet;
- The third bedroom is en suite with large shower, basin and toilet;
- The fourth bedroom is upstairs. It has a fireplace, is carpeted and has built in shelving along the one wall. The en suite bathroom has a large shower, double basin and separate toilet. The room also has double doors leading onto a large tiled veranda area that overlooks the garden. This area can also be accessed via external stairway just off the bottom veranda.
No. of Baths: 4
-Double garage with motorized doors;
-All surfaces in the kitchen and bathrooms are granite;
-The door frames are all wooden and the windows are wooden mock sash;
-The house has exposed beams and rafters;
-The driveway is paved;
-Wooden storeroom of approximately 24sqm;
-Three phase Eskom;
-Rates are approximately R1350 per month;
-Most furniture, subject to an inventory, available as a separate negotiation.
PROPERTY RATES: R1,350