Walkersons Home With Breathtaking Views.
This beautiful four bedroom, four bathroom double storey home, situated on the popular Walkersons Private Estate, is located high on the north eastern section of the Estate and offers breathtaking elevated views across the entire Estate. The finishes are of the quality and standard affiliated to this elite development and include modern bathroom fittings, extra height timber doors throughout and timber sash windows. A spacious covered veranda has stairs leading down to the established garden and provides a marvellous entertainment area. There is a sizeable cellar with pub located under the house. The bespoke kitchen offers space and streams of natural light. This home will be well suited to discerning buyers.
The flooring is a combination of tiles in the living areas, bathrooms and the fourth bedroom, while the other three bedrooms are carpeted. All the timber doors and windows are solid wood, with stackable doors onto the front and one side of the veranda.
- Entrance through an extra high storm porch, with double doors leading into the living area;
- The dining room and lounge area is open plan and leads on to the veranda. Both areas have closed combustion fireplaces.
- The kitchen features a five-plate Smeg gas hob with electric oven, prep bowl, and a
custom-made large wooden center table;
- The scullery is separate with extra cupboards, double sink and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is direct access from the garage to the scullery;
- Closed in courtyard that houses the gas bottles and washing line.
- The first bedroom is in the right wing with double doors onto the veranda, the en-suite has a vanity, toilet and shower;
- The second bedroom is in the same wing and the en-suite has a toilet, vanity and bath;
- The third bedroom can be accessed from three entrances, the outside stairs, the scullery area and directly from the garage. The bathroom is en-suite and has a shower, toilet, and vanity.
- A guest bathroom with toilet and vanity.
- The main bedroom has double timber doors leading out onto a balcony. Separate dressing area with ample cupboard space, a full bathroom and a pajama lounge/study area that has its own fireplace.
- Stairs from the dining area lead down to the cellar, which has a built-in cemcrete and brick bar counter and could easily accommodate a second lounge or dining room suite.
No. of Baths: 4
-Double garage with automated doors, screen floors and ceilings. It is extra length so also serves as a storage area;
-Beautifully manicured garden;
-Furniture available as a separate negotiation;
-Municipal Rates are charged separately;
-The house was completed in 2011.
PROPERTY RATES: R2,700