Upmarket double storey home in Dullstroom
This upmarket double storey home is situated in Dullstroom Country Estate. It has only recently been completed and has four en-suite bedrooms with amazing views. The spacious open plan living area opens onto a covered veranda the full length of the house, with views across a dam. There is a double-sided fireplace serving the dining and living areas.
Dullstroom Country Estate is a game and trout Estate with walking trails and protected wetlands. The Estate is over 550 hectares with nine trout dams in total. It offers the security and managed farm environment of a true country estate with all the beauty of rolling grasslands over which zebra, impala and eland roam.
The Estate features 80 full title stands, all one hectare in size, spread over 550 hectares.
Approximately 18kms from Dullstroom along the Highland Gate road, with 4kms of gravel.
A high clearance vehicle is required, especially during the rainy season.
This double storey house is face brick under a red chromadek corrugated roof. Aluminum window and door frames, tiled flooring and downlights throughout.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining room, TV lounge and lounge area with double doors opening onto the covered veranda;
- From the kitchen / dining area there are stacker doors to the covered patio with a built-in braai and granite top with prep sink;
- The kitchen has a Defy four plate gas hob with an under-counter electric oven. Granite countertops with ample built- in cupboards and a breakfast counter;
- The first and second bedrooms, have built-in cupboards and have open plan en-suite, tiled bathrooms with double basins, shower, bath and separate closed toilet with extractor fan. Each room has a built-in granite top counter with space for a small bar fridge. Floor to ceiling windows to optimize the views towards the dams, and double doors open to the small patio.
- The third and fourth bedrooms are the mirror images of each with built in cupboards and have en-suite tiled bathrooms with double basins, shower, bath and separate toilet with extractor fan;
- Each room has a built-in granite top counter with space for a small bar fridge. Double doors open to the small balcony overlooking the dam.
No. of Baths: 4
Eskom power and back up UPS system with batteries;
-Concrete and brick driveway;
-Double garage with automated doors with additional storage space with shelves at the back
of the garage. Concrete flooring and downlighters;
-Separate outside bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower only, built in cupboards and built-in dressing table;
-Dry area just outside the kitchen with a trough;
-5 gas geysers;
-10,000 liter water tank with a pressure pump;
-A manned gatehouse at the entrance offers 24-hour security;
-Fencing must be discreet and limited in extent;
-The Estate is game fenced;
-There is a full-time manager living on the property;
-The Estate is in the process of incorporating Green and plans to use gas and solar;
-Some of the internal roads will be surfaced with 2-track concrete roads;
-As it is primarily a Nature Reserve, lawns and non-indigenous plants are not allowed.
PROPERTY RATES: R620