Upgraded Cottage – Ideal Location
This double storey home has recently been upgraded and is situated on the south eastern side of Dullstroom, near the village green. An excellent location, on the quiet side of town but within easy walking distance of the towns amenities. The house features two bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living area. The garden is well established with various fruit trees on the stand. The adjacent vacant stand of 763 sqm is also on the market at R350,000.
Exterior of the house has cottage pane windows and doors. The ground floor is tiled throughout, with timber ceilings and downlighters.
- Open plan living area with lounge, dining room and kitchen. The lounge features a fireplace with wooden mantle piece;
- Kitchen has custom built saligna cupboards with double sink, and two plate gas and two plate electric stove top;
- Small office alcove under the stairs;
- Bedroom has under floor heating and double doors that lead out into the garden;
- The bathroom has under floor heating with bath, pottery basin and toilet;
- Linen cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
- The main bedroom has a timber floor;
- En suite bathroom with a pottery basin, toilet, shower and a heated towel rail;
Three of the walls in the bathroom have timber paneling;
- Built in cupboard at the top of the stairs.
No. of Baths: 2
-Double carport with shade cloth and brick paved path to the house;
-Bricked area outside the kitchen and small bricked patio in front;
-Alarm System with pet friendly sensors;
-Timber lock up shed;
-The house was built in 2000 and is in good condition;
-Rates and taxes approximately R990.00 per month;
-Fully fenced with clear viewing fencing;
-Established garden with a variety of fruit trees.
PROPERTY RATES: R990
OTHER HOT PROPERTIES