Stunning Guest Farm For Sale Dullstroom
New Reduced Price!!
This magical, income generating farm spans across 113 hectares of grassland and wetland, with sporadic thickets of oak, blue gum and pine trees. The farm has the Crocodile River running through it. There are two five-star guest lodges of five and two bedrooms respectively, accommodating a total of twenty guests, a managers home and an additional one bedroom cottage - all are an unusual construction of corrugated iron on the outside, with insulation and timber on the inside. The guest accommodation has superior finishes and excellent attention to detail. Wonderful views across the dams and farmlands. Water includes three stocked, registered trout dams and an abundance of natural springs. The farm is very neat, well maintained, fully game fenced and with a variety of game.
Approximately 5kms from Dullstroom on the Kruisfontein tar road, en route to Highland Gate Estate.
Situated on the northern side of the farm, comprising two separate cabins and on the banks of a beautiful dam.
- The main cabin has two bedrooms and a full bathroom;
- Lounge area has a coal stove and lovely views of the dam;
- The kitchen and dining area is separate with a fireplace, and also overlooking the dam;
- Kitchen with four plate electric stove and double sink;
- The second cabin has two bedrooms;
- Separate bathroom with a toilet, shower and vanity;
- Double carport.
Spring Valley Retreat Cabins:
There are five luxury cabins, of similar layout, plus a main entertainment area. Each sleeps two guests, but can accommodate extra beds for children. All the cabins consist of the following:
- Spacious bedroom with quality hard wearing carpets;
- Generous full en-suite bathroom with gas geyser;
- Open built-in cupboard;
- Private covered patio with canvas drop sides;
- Lovely views over the dam.
Spring Valley Central Unit:
- The shared central entertainment unit boasts a large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with a guest toilet;
- Large, closed combustion fireplace;
- The kitchen has ample natural light, as well as two suspended ceilings with downlighters. Large center island with Caesarstone tops, a five-plate gas hob and double eye level electric oven and dishwasher. The kitchen runs off electric geyser;
- Walk in pantry with two fridges and a freezer;
- Dining area for 12 seater table;
- Spacious lounge area;
- Anodized aluminum sliding doors lead to a covered patio with built-in braai;
- Canvas drop sides on patio with stairs leading down to the garden and dam;
- Views over two ponds, the dam and surrounding mountains;
- Undercover parking for eight vehicles.
- Large timber cabin with double wash trough;
- Plumbing for Speedqueen size washing machine (included);
- Space for Speedqueen tumble dryer (included);
- Elna press.
The eight-sleeper cabin is a short distance away from Spring Valley Retreat, but completely private.
- Lounge and kitchen are open plan with closed combustion fireplace;
- Compact, functional kitchen with Caesarstone tops, double sink, four plate gas hob with electric oven, single fridge and gas geyser;
- The dining area is separated by glass sliding doors, with a gas braai and protrudes to offer stunning views over the adjacent farmlands and mountains;
- There are two bedrooms, each side of the central living area, that are a mirror image of each other. They have full en-suite bathrooms;
- Both bedrooms have loft areas that sleep two;
- Covered parking for two vehicles.
The cottage sleeps two and is a short distance from Serengeti, yet still private.
- Compact, functional, quality kitchen with double sink, space for a single fridge and four plate gas hob with gas electric oven;
- Lounge, dining and kitchen area are open plan;
- One bedroom with large walk-in cupboard;
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity;
- Private timber deck with stairs down to the garden;
- Beautiful views over wetland, farmlands and surrounding mountains.
The staff quarters are neat and enclosed with corrugated sheets, they could also be used for storage as most of the staff live in town.
- Seven rooms, that includes an office and staff accommodation for workers when on duty. They are of similar construction to the other buildings on the farm;
- One bathroom;
- Extra room for storage;
- Covered parking for two cars plus extra storage space;
- One steel hut.
- There are three registered dams;
- No less than fourteen natural springs;
- Two fully functioning boreholes with 2 x 10,000 liter storage tanks.
No. of Baths: 12
-Fully game fenced with 2m high Bonnox;
-Variety of game and birdlife including Zebra, Black Wildebeest, Blesbok, Springbok, Duiker and Mountain Reedbuck;
-Most of the windows have quality blinds;
-There is three phase ESKOM, as well as a 50 KVA generator that runs the homestead and the ten sleeper Spring Valley Retreat:
-Ancient ruins located in the blue gum forest, the pine and gum trees are approximately 18 years old. There is 10 hectares of timber;
-Inventory that includes all items of furniture relating to the business, household goods and farm equipment required to maintain the current business, is included.
PROPERTY RATES: R182