Split Level Home With Magnificent Views
This exceptional, split level facebrick home is situated on a steep gradient with the ground floor above the garage and the first level above that. It is beautifully finished and ideally situated in a quiet area with magnificent, elevated views across the adjacent farmland. The home consists of three bedrooms, three bathrooms, two sunrooms, spacious open plan living area and a balcony which wraps around half of the house. Attractive garden with paving and established flower beds with rock features. This home would make for a perfect weekend getaway, but equally a very comfortable permanent home.
- Glass front door with sandblasting details opens onto the double volume entrance hall which features a double volume window and lovely light fitting. Separate guest toilet;
- The tiled open plan lounge, dining, kitchen area is in a L shape, with the lounge area located off the entrance hall;
- Double volume lounge area features, decorative light fittings, glass stacker doors and separate door onto the first sun room;
- Dining room area has a morso fireplace, two large windows, and a door onto the balcony. This section of the balcony is tiled and has a built-in braai and small pizza oven;
- The kitchen is light and airy with two large windows, a central island, double sink, AEG hob and oven. Ample working surfaces with granite tops, spacious cupboards that can accommodate a dishwasher, double door fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble drier and microwave. Back door leads onto a section of the balcony which is enclosed with a high facebrick wall. This area is tiled with an outside sink, washing line and door onto the back garden. Petrol generator connected to mains;
- The first sunroom has magnificent views, large glass sliding doors onto the wooden deck as well as a separate door onto the other section of the balcony. This room would be ideal during the winter months as it gets a lot of sun during the day. There are folding doors separating this area from the rest of the living area when needed. Access to the sunroom can be from the lounge and first bedroom;
- The first en suite bedroom is situated off the lounge area, this spacious room has good quality carpets, built in cupboards, under floor heating, large windows ensuring great views and door onto the sunroom. The en suite bathroom is spacious with floor to ceiling tiling, corner shower, bath, vanity with large fitted mirrors on large granite top and wall mounted Aurora heater.
- Lock-up store room under staircase.
- Tiled stairs off the entrance hall onto passage which overlooks the lounge area and has a large linen cupboard;
- Second bedroom is similar to the first bedroom and has a door onto the second sunroom;
- Spacious open plan main bedroom has large windows with excellent views. The bedroom area has screed flooring with a corner morso fireplace and built in cupboards with sliding doors. The bathroom is separated by a low wall, the area is tiled from floor to ceiling, featuring a large elevated oval bath, shower, single vanity with large fitted mirrors, granite top, toilet, bidet and a wall mounted Aurora heater.
- The appeal of this house is the location, its beautiful finishes, features and the condition of the house.
No. of Baths: 3
-Down lighters with dimmer switches throughout the house with the exception of the entrance hall;
-Pre-paid Eskom electricity meter;
-Burglar bars on all opening windows, alarm system and outside security lights;
-Fitted blinds on all windows throughout house;
-Garage with automated door and double carport;
-Outside toilet and basin behind the garage;
-Paved driveway leading to the garage and front door;
-The property is fully enclosed with palisade pillar fencing and automated palisade gate;
-Coolaroo shade cover over parking area at the front door;
-Coolaroo shade cover at braai area;
-Furniture is a separate negotiation, subject to an inventory.
PROPERTY RATES: R1,220