Spacious Multi Level Home In Walkersons Estate
This very spacious, five-bedroom, five bathroom, multi level home is located on the prestigious Walkersons Private Estate. The exceptional views towards the canyon and the dams are optimized using double volume glass doors and windows.
The sound of running waters from the Lunsklip river below the house, can be heard from the patio. The living area flows out to a front patio on one side and to an outside braai and fire pit with circular built in bench, on the other. There is an additional TV lounge, guest toilet and storeroom with outside bathroom. This location is possibly one of the most private on the Estate.
The Estate is located 10km from the town of Dullstroom with tar roads to each stand and is accessible by private aircraft. The 800 hectare estate is situated in a beautiful valley with only 114 full title owners on this exclusive game and trout estate. Entrance is through a controlled gatehouse with 24 hour security.
The Estate offers its residents an exclusive country lifestyle with access to manicured grounds, a mountain nature reserve, indigenous fauna and flora, 14 dams and 4kms of river frontage. There is also a network of paved walking paths and mountain hiking trails. The Estate is home to the renowned Walkersons Hotel and Spa.
The exterior is plaster and natural stone with chromadek roofing. The living areas and corridors are tiled, while the bedrooms all have quality carpets. The extra height outside doors and windows are glass with anodized frames. All interior doors are solid timber. Double volume ceilings with exposed timber rafters.
Spilt level open plan living area
A broad timber walkway leads from the carport to the entrance of the home, opening onto the sizable dining area, on the middle level of the living area.
Dining Room Area
- This area features, built in modular wine rack and shelves;
- Undercounter fridges in wall fitting that are included in the sale;
- Built in sound system with 12 speakers spread throughout the house;
- Sufficient space for a 12 seater dining table;
- Custom chandelier;
- The broad timber walkway extends into a patio and then passes the main bedroom;
- A short flight of stairs leads down to the lounge area and outside covered patio;
- Double volume, full length, sliding doors onto the covered patio;
- Raised closed combustion fireplace with wood storage area;
- Evening views from the patio are enhanced by outside lighting that shines towards the trees;
- Bespoke kitchen design with quality modular cupboards;
- Caesarstone counter tops;
- Large solid timber work island with Caesarstone prep basin;
- 5 Plate gas hob with double undercounter electric oven, and built in microwave;
- Large single door fridge, all small appliances including the ice machine, kettle, toaster and coffee machine are included in the sale;
- Large sliding, stacking doors lead out to the back garden, braai area and fire pit. The fire pit is protected by a stone wall with circular built in bench. There is a covered wood storage area;
- Outside built-in wall speakers.
- Double sink set in Caesarstone granite top;
- Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier, included in the price;
- Additional cupboard space.
- Guest toilet with basin;
- Generous passage cupboards.
- Spacious TV lounge with extra height stacking doors onto the back garden. TV is included in the sale;
- Raised closed combustion fireplace set in feature wall.
- The main bedroom has sliding doors onto a patio and on the other side into the back garden. It has wall length built in cupboards, with a small office area with a solid timber top. Steps lead down to bedroom area and to the en-suite bathroom with shower, bath and basin. Separate toilet with a hand basin and door activated light;
- The second and third bedrooms, both with built-in cupboards, are on the middle level and are both en-suite, one has a bath and a shower, while the other just a shower;
- The fourth and fifth bedrooms are upstairs. The one bedroom serves as a childrenÂs bedroom with separate bathroom with shower, toilet and basin. The fifth bedroom has built-in cupboard, is en-suite with a shower and has sliding doors out onto a small cover patio with views.
No. of Baths: 5
-All downstairs bedrooms have blinds and metal shutters;
-Alarm system with beams;
-Outside bathroom with shower, toilet and basin and separate storeroom area, located to the side of the timber walkway;
-Undercover storage area by the carport;
-Two storage cupboards outside the TV lounge;
-Carport that can accommodate three vehicles;
-Furniture remaining in the house is available as a separate negotiation, with the exception of the loose wall fitting in the TV lounge and the pictures along the wall on the stairway leading to the fourth and fifth bedrooms;
-The entire exterior has been recently painted.
-Municipal Rates are charged separately.
PROPERTY RATES: R3,530