Share in Farm – Dullstroom
SHARE IN DRIEHOEK FARM
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a share in one of the most prestigious trout farms in the area. A tenth share in a five-bedroom house on a farm of 585 hectares is available, which equates to five weekends usage per year. The farm has 7 dams, including one of 12 hectares, and five stone weirs within the five kms of the Crocodile River, offering both still water and river fishing. The history of the farm goes back to the early 1940s and contributes to the beauty of the farm, magnificent trees and the ambiance of the cottages. The farm is very well managed and maintained.
Located approximately 6,5kms from Dullstroom with another 4kms of gravel road.
There are three cottages in total on the property and a managers house. Each cottage has ten shareholders. The cottages work independently of each other in terms of their policies and the refurbishing of their cottage. This share available is in Rocky Bend Cottage.
ROCKY BEND COTTAGE:
The living areas are tiled while the bedrooms are carpeted. All the bedrooms have built in cupboards and while three of the bedrooms are en suite, the fourth and fifth bedrooms share a bathroom.
- Open plan lounge and dining room with a large open fireplace and double doors onto the partially covered veranda;
- The veranda has the most spectacular views towards the river and forest. The sound of the running water can be heard from the veranda;
- Kitchen with ample fitted cupboards, double sink, 4 plate gas stove, microwave, dishwashing machine and two fridge/freezers;
- There is a serving hatch from the kitchen to a second lounge/dining room. This room has a fireplace and stable doors to the side garden;
- Fishing room with rod racks, a sink and direct access from the carports;
- The first and second bedrooms are very spacious and have wonderful views towards the river. Both are en suite with bath and shower;
- The third bedroom has two single beds and is en suite with a bath and shower;
- The fourth bedroom has two bunk beds and the fifth bedroom has two single beds. Shared bathroom with a shower and bath. Separate toilet;
- There is an entrance hall and guest toilet.
- A storage room offers secure lockers for each of the members, that easily houses their fishing gear, non-perishable foods and other personal items.
- There are seven dams;
- 5kms of the Crocodile River with the five weirs, many beautiful picnic spots and many fishable stretches in between.
No. of Baths: 4
-Farm is fully cattle fenced;
-Three Phase Eskom;
-Farm manager lives on the
-Established garden with mature trees;
-A full time housekeeper;
-Dogs are allowed.
PROPERTY RATES: R