Prime Location Home In Critchley
Prime location in Critchley Common Village, overlooking Suikerboschkop Mountain in the distance. Use of the common garden area adds to the size of the garden. The house is double storey with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Critchley Common is a well-known and established residential estate of 34 houses with a small English village feel. The architectural style features pointed stonework, timber pane windows and red corrugated roofs. The Estate also has a beautiful pond home to a collection of ducks. The estate is well run and has contained the costs remarkable well, ensuring the levies remain reasonable. The Estate is ideally located within walking distance of most restaurants and businesses in the village and offers good security.
The ground floor features exposed beams and knotty pine ceilings and wooden window frames throughout.
- Tiled open plan living area with kitchen, dining room and lounge;
- The lounge features a fireplace with a sleeper mantle, large bay window and double doors that open onto the veranda overlooking the garden;
- The tiled kitchen has ample cupboards, an electric hob and oven, a double sink and dishwasher;
- Direct access from the covered carport;
- The guest bedroom is carpeted and has a small built-in cupboard. The en suite bathroom has Wanabiwood floor covering and a bath, toilet, shower and vanity.
First Floor Loft Area:
- Carpeted timber stairs lead up to the main bedroom. This room is large, has great views and is very sunny.
- The carpeted bathroom with a bath, toilet and vanity. It also has a skylight.
No. of Baths: 2
-The Estate has a borehole suppling all houses;
-Single carport and storeroom;
-Small, low maintenance garden;
-Use of the common area behind the property for additional guest parking;
-There are 34 houses in this complex of which 6 are occupied on a permanent basis;
-Access to the Estate is very well controlled;
-Levies are approximately R680.00 per month to cover maintenance of common areas and security;
-Municipal Rates are approximately R1000.00 per month;
-Prepaid Eskom meter;
-No building plans available.
PROPERTY RATES: R1,000