Perfect Weekend Farm Close To Dullstroom
This is the classic weekend farm that fulfils most of the criteria of those looking for a Dullstroom getaway. It is a sought after farm of approximately 13,1 hectares in size small and manageable with wonderful views. The best of both worlds offering a true farm environment while being only minutes from the village. The property features a double storey, four bedroom house with attractive finishes and the beautiful Crocodile River running through the farm, with deep pools and rocky features. Located a mere 6 kms from Dullstroom and about 10kms up the road from Highland Gate golf estate.
- Face brick under corrugated iron with timber cottage pane windows;
- Kikuyu lawn area surrounded by indigenous grasses and rocky outcrops;
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with large fireplace, a bay window, attractive light fittings and double doors onto the covered veranda;
- Kitchen with granite tops, prep sink, adequate cupboards and timber breakfast bar. Scullery with double sink, granite tops and plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine;
- Separate pantry with shelving;
- Two storerooms;
- Guest toilet;
- Four bedrooms, all situated upstairs, carpeted, with dressing tables and built in cupboards;
- Two bathrooms both of which have a bath, basin and well sized shower. Two separate toilets.
The veranda is approximately 150 sqm and wraps around the northern and eastern aspect of the house.
- The Crocodile River runs through the north eastern side of the farm and is on average about 5 meters wide;
- A borehole that feeds water into a 5000l tank and from there it is gravity fed down to the house;
- The farm is within the legislated trout area.
No. of Baths: 2
-The farm has a 2,5m 16 strand game fence on three sides and a 1,8m bonnox-type fence on the fourth boundary;
-The house has good security features with an alarm system that includes external beams and is linked to local security company. There are trellis doors on the living room bay window and outside door of the storeroom, an ornate metal door on the double entrance door and metal shutters on all of the windows. There is a security light at the parking area;
-The front parking area is gravelled, as is the backyard;
-There is an outside sink near the back door;
-Furniture would be available as a separate negotiation, but it is good quality so the asking price would be appropriate to quality.
PROPERTY RATES: R