Original Dullstroom Home
Original Dullstroom home comprising three bedrooms and one bathroom, situated on a large stand of 3148 sqm. It has retained some of the attractive features of an older house, including timber floors in the lounge, original oregan pine doors, timber architraves and round brass doorknobs. The garden has mature trees including various fruit trees. Adjacent vacant stand of 3148 sqm is also on the market for R250,000.
- Separate lounge and dining room;
- Large kitchen with a single sink and a mixture of different kitchen fittings. Eye level oven;
- Separate pantry and small storeroom;
- Three bedrooms all with built in cupboards;
- Bathroom with bath only.
No. of Baths: 1
The property is fenced;
-Double carport and two small garages;
- Existing borehole but it is not currently used.
PROPERTY RATES: R315