Nature Lover Farm – Dullstroom
PURCHASE PRICE EXCLUDES VAT
This breathtakingly beautiful 219 hectare farm, is undoubtably for the committed nature lover as the farm is untouched from a nature point of view. Situated on the eastern escarpment of Mpumalanga near Dullstroom, the property has magnificent views of the Kwena Valley. Prolific indigenous plant and flower species are to be found on the farm. The owners pride themselves on having eliminated all non-indigenous flora and fauna on the farm. The accommodation is a sole small log cabin that overlooks the most spectacular ravine. However, plans for a larger home elsewhere on the farm have been drawn up. The farm is off the grid for the water and power supply. There is no ESKOM and water is pumped from the nearby stream.
17 Kms from Dullstroom on the R540 toward Lydenburg, a further 7 kms of gravel road that will require an off road/ 4x4 vehicle. Please allow 40 minutes of travel on the gravel road.
- A one room, romantic timber cabin with a fireplace;
- A kitchenette with a single sink, a small four plate gas stove & oven and space for a small gas fridge;
- A separate bathroom with a shower, basin, and toilet;
- Timber deck wraps around the one side and in the front of the cabin, optimizing the spectacular views over the ravine and adjacent mountains.
- The cabin overlooks a ravine with tree ferns;
- There is a path that leads down to a stream, with beautiful natural pools and a small waterfall;
- The water supply is pumped from a stream that is close to the cabin. The source of the stream is a spring located is about 100m away.
No. of Baths: 1
-Accessed through a servitude over a neighbouring farm;
-The cabin has solar panels with a 12V battery;
-The cabin has lights and an alarm;
-The cabin has been built with insulating foam in between the panels.
-Extraordinary variety of wild flowers and plants.
PROPERTY RATES: R352