Modern Double Storey Family Home
This comfortable, yet modern, double storey family home has three bedrooms, three bathrooms and an exceptional entertainment area. Located in Stone Village on Walkersons Private Estate.
The entertainment area is set away from the house and includes a large morso fireplace and pizza oven. This is very much a family home with a spacious childrens bedroom come playroom and the emphasis is on a weekend leisure. The garden is low maintenance and features many succulent plants throughout.
The houses in this village are set amongst mature oak trees and within easy walking distance of the Lunsklip River.
Walkersons Private Estate is an 800 hectare beautifully maintained, upmarket country estate offering full title ownership. The Estate features, 14 trout dams and 4 km of river offering exclusive fly fishing and walking paths up the mountain, a concrete path along the river and designated picnic area. Additional amenities include, an estate gym, health spa, two on site restaurants at the Walkersons Hotel.
The estate is located only 10kms from the town of Dullstroom and internal roads are all tarred for access in any standard sedan and private aircrafts can land on the Estate airstrip. Access is controlled by 24 hour security at the boomed entrance gate.
The external walls of the house feature an attractive mix of corrugated iron, plaster and stone, with a landscaped garden, terraced lawns and pathways with non-slip tiles. The home is split-level with the bedrooms on the top level and the living area on the ground floor. The house has tiles throughout.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- The main bedroom has attractive timber ceilings with exposed beams, a morso fireplace and a small built in cupboard and dressing table. There is a loft area above the bathroom and sliding doors leading out to a small balcony with views;
- The en suite bathroom has a large shower with glass doors, toilet and vanity;
- The second bedroom is very similar to the main bedroom;
- The double garage was converted into the third bedroom. It is very spacious, has a Morso, cemcrete floors and glass doors.
Separate laundry room with fittings for both a washing machine and tumble drier, plus a walk-in cupboard that has built in shelves.
The living area consists of the dining room, kitchen in the middle, bathroom and the lounge.
- Has built in fittings, a morso and sliding doors out onto the veranda.
- There is a small open plan kitchen with granite work surfaces, a four plate gas stove, plumbing for a dishwasher and space to accommodate a large fridge.
- The lounge has a large morso and attractive timber ceilings. There are sliding doors opening onto the veranda, which stretches the length of the house. The veranda is tiled and is partially covered slatted timber.
Third bathroom that serves as a guest toilet and has a bath and would also be used for the third bedroom.
This is the winning feature of the property! It is 60sqm, with floor to ceiling sliding folding doors on two and a half sides ensuring views.
- There is a large morso fireplace and a pizza oven;
- Wall length shelf with granite top, prep sink and packing space below;
- High timber ceilings with feature light fittings;
- Natural light is maximized by a glass apex at the eastern end of the room.
Large storeroom on the other side of this building, with access through double wooden doors.
No. of Baths: 3
-Central fire pit with a concrete bench surround, situated outside the entertainment area;
-Anodized window frames throughout;
-Enclosed back courtyard for the gas bottles and dust bins;
-Large wood storage area;
-Furniture is available as a separate negotiation;
-Monthly levies are approximately R4521.67 per month which can be broken down as follows (all totals including VAT) Monthly levy = R3781.58 and Electricity availability charge = R700.09 and CSOS levy = R40.00;
- Municipal Rates are charged separately.
PROPERTY RATES: R2,970