Lovely Dullstroom Home
This well located, double storey home has two en-suite bedrooms and is in a quieter area of town. It is within walking distance of the Dullstroom dams and Nature Reserve. The privacy of the house is further optimized by the fact that it is situated on a large stand of 1983sqm, with many mature trees. The exterior is stone cladding with corrugated roof.
- Tiled guest toilet;
- Tiled, kitchen with Oak cupboards which include a glass display unit, melamine worktops, space for a fridge, 4 plate stove, double sink and spotlight light fittings;
- Open plan dining and lounge area. The dining area is tiled and has a double door opening out onto a paved patio area:
- Carpeted lounge features a Morso fireplace;
- Small, carpeted storeroom:
- The area under the staircase includes two small storage cupboards.
- Both bedrooms are carpeted and have high ceilings with exposed trusses;
- The main bedroom has ample built-in cupboards. The windows are north facing and overlooking the garden. The tiled en-suite bathroom has a shower, toilet, vanity and a heater/light fitting;
- The second bedroom has built-in cupboards and a tiled en-suite bathroom with bath, toilet and vanity.
No. of Baths: 2
-Well established garden with mature trees such as weeping willow, pin oaks, silver birch, conifers and a few gum trees;
-Solid wooden doors throughout;
-Cottage pane windows with burglar bars throughout;
-Entrance to the property is through a remote-controlled palisade gate. Fencing is palisade in the front, 2m high diamond mesh fencing on two boundaries and the third side is prefab concrete panels;
-Under floor heating in both bedrooms, working condition unknown;
-Paved driveway leading to the carport;
-Single, covered carport attached to the house with outside wash trough;
-Alarm system installed, but not connected;
PROPERTY RATES: R1,310