Home in Secure Residential Estate
A prime location in Critchley Common Village, this renovated home overlooks Suikerboschkop Mountain to the north. The house is double storey with two bedrooms both with full en-suite bathrooms. The garden flows into the common area, effectively extending the garden and includes silver birch trees.
Critchley Common is a well-known and established residential estate of 34 houses with a small English village feel. The architectural style features pointed stonework, timber pane windows and red corrugated iron roofs. The Estate also has a beautiful pond home to a collection of ducks. The estate is well run and has contained the costs remarkable well, ensuring the levies remain reasonable. It has its own borehole offering good quality water to the residents. The Estate is ideally located within walking distance of most restaurants and businesses in the village and offers good security.
The ground floor features exposed beams, painted pine ceilings and timber window frames throughout. Terracotta tiles in the living areas and newly laid carpets in the bedrooms.
- Tiled open plan living area with kitchen, dining room and lounge;
- The lounge has a fireplace with a sleeper mantle, large bay window and double doors that open onto the veranda overlooking the garden;
- Kitchen has granite tops, ample timber cupboards, an electric hob and oven, a double sink and dishwasher;
- Direct access from the covered carport;
- The main bedroom is carpeted and has a small built-in cupboard. The en-suite bathroom is very spacious with Wanabiwood floor, bath, toilet, shower and vanity.
First Floor Loft Area:
- Timber stairs lead up to the second bedroom. This room is sunny and has lovely north facing views;
- Spacious, tiled bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and vanity. It also has a skylight.
No. of Baths: 2
-The Estate has a borehole suppling all houses;
-Furniture is available as a separate negotiation;
-Single carport with storeroom/ laundry room with fittings for washing machine and fluorescent lights. Could be converted into a small third room;
-Low maintenance garden;
-Use of the common area behind the property for additional guest parking;
-There are 34 houses in this complex of which 6 are occupied on a permanent basis;
-Access to the Estate is very well controlled;
-Prepaid Eskom meter;
-No building plans available.
PROPERTY RATES: R1,310