Home in Dullstroom
This spacious, four-bedroom, three bathroom architecturally designed home has a modern, yet rustic country feel. It is north facing and is well secured with ornate wrought iron window burglar bars and security gates. Open plan living area with large country style fireplace in the lounge area and additional TV lounge. The farm style kitchen is equipped with ample cupboards and granite countertops. There is a unique art studio or man cave located upstairs above the various storerooms. Well located, offering a quiet environment and yet close to the town amenities, on a 1388sqm stand.
The house has a chromadek roof, polished semi face brick walls with natural stone detail, top hung timber windows with architraves and ornate wrought iron security bars. The main living area has screed flooring and all the bedrooms are carpeted and there are downlights throughout.
- Entrance through double doors, with ornate wrought iron security doors, into the open plan lounge, dining, kitchen area with high ceilings and exposed beams, two high windows for extra light and feature lights;
- The lounge has a large fireplace with timber lintel, with double exit doors leading off the lounge onto the uncovered veranda with steps leading into the back garden;
- The kitchen has ample cupboards, granite countertops, large butlers sink and a five plate Elba gas stove/oven;
- Walk-in pantry with shelves;
- Separate scullery with double sink, built in cupboard and plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and space for tumble dryer;
- The main bedroom, office area, small TV lounge, lockable storeroom and second bedroom are located off the kitchen area;
- The spacious main en-suite bedroom has a full wall of built-in cupboards. The en-suite bathroom has vinyl flooring, a large oval shaped bath with double vanities, granite countertop and cupboards below. Large shower with seat, Eurolux heater and a wall heater;
- The small TV lounge features a Bronpi fireplace;
- The spacious second bedroom has ample built-in cupboards and the small window has a wooden shutter;
- The third and fourth bedrooms are located off the lounge area and have a Bronpi fireplace in the passage area between them;
- The third bedroom is spacious with large facing window, no built in cupboards;
- The second bathroom is tiled and has a shower with single vanity and toilet;
- The spacious fourth bedroom also has a large north facing window overlooking the garden and double wooden doors out onto the entrance veranda area, with additional timber shutters;
- En-suite third bathroom with vinyl flooring, oval bath, vanity on antique cupboard and toilet;
- The tiled covered veranda at the front of the house, overlooks the garden;
- The back door has an additional security solid timber panel door, and leads from the scullery out onto the back uncovered back yard with concrete floor and washing lines;
- The tiled covered veranda at the front of the house, overlooks the garden.
- Two storerooms, one with shelving and built-in cupboards, the other with gas geyser and generator;
- Separate man cave / art studio located upstairs, above the storerooms;
- Small maintenance / tool workshop with work bench. Attached lean to roof with steel shelving, currently used to store trailer;
- Small garden shed with shelving, attached to the house.
No. of Baths: 3
-Automated timber entrance gate;
-Double carport with cement and brick two track driveway;
-Single carport on the side of the house, currently used for the caravan;
-The property is fully fenced, two sides have a brick wall and the remaining two sides are diamond mesh fencing;
-Alarm with outside beams, currently linked to Sun Security;
-Eskom prepaid meter and mainline sewerage;
-The house was built in approximately 2014;
-Borehole with enclosed JoJo tank and enclosed dustbin area;
-Aviary at the back of the property, used for birds and rabbits;
-Large established garden with mature trees. The front garden includes a sandpit area and brick fenced vegetable garden with shade cloth covering and overhead irrigation;
-Standby gas geyser;
-Blinds and furniture are included in the sale.
PROPERTY RATES: R1,550