Farm With Accommodation – Draaikraal
This guest farm of 160 hectares is located in Draaikraal. The accommodation includes, four cottages, an original farmhouse and a managers house. The property also has a clay pigeon shooting and archery range, and hiking trails.
Located approximately 40kms from Dullstroom and 50kms from Lydenburg.
- There are four cottages, each can accommodate two people;
- Open plan bedroom with full kitchen and en suite bathroom. Each cottage has a veranda with built in braai;
- Fully furnished
The Mayfly - 6 sleeper (Original farmhouse built in the 1940s):
- This farmhouse has three bedrooms and three bathrooms;
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area;
- The kitchen has an Aga stove and scullery;
- Lounge and bar area has views over the Steenkampsberg Valley.
- The house has been wired for a generator.
- This room is located in Mayfly house. It has a separate entrance and interleading door to the main house. Can be used as separate room or as an additional room;
- The room is en suite and can accommodate two people.
The Duke Tavern:
- The tavern is cozy and features a large fireplace. Fully licensed;
- The house comprises an open plan living area and an en suite bedroom;
- Open plan kitchen, living room, bar and dining room with concrete floors and wooden beams;
- The kitchen has ample cupboards with a gas stove;
- Living area has a central fireplace, timber French doors opening onto the veranda with a plunge pool;
- The bedroom is carpeted with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has granite tops, double sink, shower and bath;
- Mudroom has a separate entrance which leads onto the living room;
- Fully enclosed garden with a pond;
- Separate room off the living area which could be utilized as a second bedroom.
- Storeroom of 42 sqm;
- Old laundry of 4sqm with water and electricity;
- Laundry / shop
- All the accommodation units have carports with corrugated iron roofs with sufficient parking;
- A small dam +-2000m3 stocked with bass;
- Borehole, +-17 meters. Currently not in use;
- Water is provided by a spring and gravity fed to the tanks.
No. of Baths: 7
-One Title Deed;
-Servitude over the property;
-The property is fully fenced and divided into five camps;
-Single phase Eskom;
-Erogrostis land approximately 10 hectares;
-Two staff members work on the farm but do not live on the property;
-Clay pigeon shooting and archery shooting range;
-2kms of walking trails;
-Established garden with mature trees including pine, Jacaranda and palm trees;
-Fruit trees including figs and apricots;
-Covered vegetable garden and a large chicken coop;
-Carports with corrugated iron roof;
-Furniture from the cottages, excluding the managers house, is included in the sale, subject to an inventory;
PROPERTY RATES: R