Family Holiday Home Walkersons Dullstroom
This family holiday home is located on Walkersons Private Estate. It is on an elevated stand that offers some of the best views of the Estate.
The home has four bedrooms and four bathrooms with the two bedroom wings on either side of the spacious open-plan lounge, dining and kitchen. The living area has exposed beams and sliding folding doors opening onto a deep, shaded veranda with views. The property currently generates a good monthly income from weekend rentals.
- The house has a bag washed finish under cromadek roof with timber sash windows;
- The open plan living area has cemcrete flooring;
- All the rooms are very spacious;
- The entrance has double timber doors.
- The lounge has sliding folding doors the full length of the veranda;
- Closed combustion fireplace in a feature stone wall with wood storage below;
- Feature chandelier and dimmer lights.
Kitchen and Dining Room:
- Large central island with a timber top, cupboards and drawers on both sides and attractive feature lights above the island;
- Additional built in cupboards and drawers with Caesar stone tops and a prep sink;
- Five plate gas stove with electric oven and extractor fan.
- Scullery with additional space for fridges;
- Plumbing for dishwasher, washing machine and plug point for tumble drier.
- Back door to courtyard with washing lines, and gas cage.
- Covered area of 60sqm.
- Built in braai with wood storage below;
- This entertainment area has five large clear dropdown blinds that can be rolled up.
- The main bedroom has a closed combustion fireplace with a feature stone wall;
- The spacious en suite bathroom includes a bath, shower and single vanity.
- Similar to the main bedroom.
- Closed combustion fireplace with feature stone wall;
- Bathroom with shower, single vanity;
- Very large bedroom that currently has three sets of two bunk beds plus a sitting area that currently serves as a T.V. room;
- A door leading to the garden;
- En suite bathroom with shower and single vanity.
No. of Baths: 4
-Currently in a Vat registered Trust and therefore Transfer Duty would not be applicable.
-Furniture would be available as a separate negotiation.
-Triple carport with gravel driveway;
-Carport for golf cart and wood storage.
-Veranda has roll up blinds;
-Enclosed courtyard where gas bottle cage and washing lines are;
-Monthly levies are approximately R4521.67 per month which can be broken down as follows (all totals including VAT) Monthly levy = R3781.58, Electricity availability charge = R700.09 and CSOS levy R40.00. Please note this is subject to change;
-Municipal Rates are charged separately. The rates are approximately R2310.00 per month, subject to change.
PROPERTY RATES: R2,450
OTHER HOT PROPERTIES