Double Storey Wooden House Dullstroom
This double storey wooden house is a popular self-catering venue. It has two bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs, with the open plan living area downstairs. The house is ideal for entertaining with an outside boma and separate thatched braai lapa. Well located near Joubert Plein and is just down the road from restaurants and shops. All the furniture is included in the sale ensuring an easy continuation of rentals.
- Timber cottage pane windows throughout and timber floors;
- The open plan living area includes the kitchen, dining room and lounge with a closed combustion fireplace;
- The kitchen has open cupboards, double sink, built in hob and separate oven;
- Guest toilet below the stairs with toilet and basin;
- Double doors from the living area onto a covered veranda.
- Two bedrooms, one with 3 single beds and the other with a double bed;
- The bedrooms share a modern bathroom with corner bath, basin and shower.
No. of Baths: 1
-The house is stained with dark wood on the outside and light wood stain has been used on the interior floors and walls;
-Automated entrance gate;
-Paving leading to carport, covered on three sides;
-Outside laundry with electricity and plumbing
-Enclosed boma with central firepit;
-Thatched, raised lapa with stone built in braai;
-The municipal rates are approximately R700.00 per month; subject to change;
-Furniture included in the sale, subject to an inventory.
PROPERTY RATES: R875
OTHER HOT PROPERTIES