Double storey in Dullstroom Country Estate
This upmarket double storey home is situated in Dullstroom Country Estate. The home was recently completed and has amazing views over the Estate. It comprises, four en-suite bedrooms, spacious open plan living area, with multiple doors onto the covered veranda. There is a double-sided fireplace serving the dining and living areas.
DULLSTROOM COUNTRY ESTATE:
Dullstroom Country Estate is a game and trout Estate with walking trails and protected wetlands. The Estate is over 550 hectares with nine trout dams in total. It offers the security and managed farm environment of a true country estate with all the beauty of rolling grasslands over which zebra, impala and eland roam.
The Estate features 80 full title stands, all one hectare in size, spread over 550 hectares.
Approximately 18kms from Dullstroom along the Kruisfontein tar road en route to Highland Gate, with 4kms of gravel. A high clearance vehicle is required, especially during the rainy season.
This double storey house is face brick under a red chromadek corrugated roof. Aluminium window and door frames, tiled flooring and downlights throughout.
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining room and lounge area with double doors opening to the veranda;
- From the kitchen / dining area stacker doors open onto the covered veranda with a built-in braai and granite top with prep sink;
- The kitchen has a Defy four plate gas hob with an under-counter electric oven. Granite countertops with ample built-in cupboards. Feature light above the island;
- The first and second bedrooms have built-in cupboards, a built-in granite top counter with space for a small bar fridge. Floor to ceiling windows to optimize the views towards the dams, and double doors open to the small patio.
- Open plan en-suite tiled bathrooms with double basins, shower, bath and separate closed toilet with extractor fan.
- TV lounge area has stacker doors to the balcony;
- The third and fourth bedroom, are mirror images of each other and have built-in cupboards, a built-in granite top counter with space for a small bar fridge. Double doors open to the small balcony overlooking the dam.
- The en-suite tiled bathrooms have double basins, shower, bath and separate toilet with extractor fan;
No. of Baths: 4
-Eskom power and back up UPS system with batteries;
-Concrete and brick driveway;
-Double garage with automated doors with additional storage space with shelves at the back
of the garage. Concrete flooring and downlighters;
-Separate outside bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower only, built-in cupboards and built-in dressing table;
-5 gas geysers;
-10,00 litre water tank with a pressure pump;
-A manned gatehouse at the entrance offers 24-hour security;
-Fencing must be discreet and limited in extent;
-The Estate is game fenced;
-There is a full-time manager living on the property;
-The Estate is in the process of incorporating Green and plans to use gas and solar;
-Some of the internal roads will be surfaced with 2-track concrete roads;
-As it is primarily a Nature Reserve, lawns and non-indigenous plants are not allowed.
PROPERTY RATES: R440