Double storey house in Dullstroom
This three bedroom, two bathroom double storey house is well located on a corner stand of 1388sqm. The unusual design is an earlier build, that has great potential. The lounge and dining room are open plan with a wood burning fireplace. There is a separate room with a private entrance that has variety of possible uses. The windows and doors are steel cottage pane, the roof is corrugated iron. The large garden is established with mature trees and shrubs.
- The tiled kitchen has ample cupboards, working space and melamine tops. Double sink, a DEFY electrical stove and oven, prep bowl, space for a single fridge and plumbing in place for two wet appliances;
- The lounge/dining area is tiled with knotty pine timber ceilings, open wood burning fireplace, two timber storage cupboards under the staircase. Double doors lead onto the front garden;
- The main bedroom is sizeable and carpeted, with walk in dressing area that has generous cupboard space. Full en-suite bathroom. Double doors lead onto the veranda. Ample windows give natural light to the bedroom and dressing area
- Room adjacent to the main bedroom could be utilized as a nursery or TV lounge;
- Spacious, separate room with own entrance, storage loft, toilet and basin.
- The second and third bedrooms have timber floors, both with sufficient natural light;
- Second bedroom has built-in cupboards;
- Second bathroom with bath, basin and toilet.
No. of Baths: 2
-Burglar bars on all opening doors and windows;
-Property is fully enclosed with wire fencing on three sides and a brick wall on one side;
-There is a carport for two vehicles;
-Established garden with various mature trees and shrubs;
PROPERTY RATES: R1,096