Double Storey Home In Oak Lane Estate Dullstroom
Double storey house in Oak Lane Estate. The house has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, an open plan living area, a separate entertainment area and covered balcony. The exterior of the house is a combination of face brick and stone. Good quality finishes throughout the house as well as under floor heating. Oak Lane Estate is adjacent to the Dullstroom dam and the famous Suikerboschkop Mountain Reserve. Income currently generated through weekend rentals.
- Front door leads into a small wind porch with a door into the living area;
- Open plan living area with lounge, dining room and kitchen;
- Double volume dining room with feature chandelier;
- The lounge has laminate timber flooring and a fireplace which is set in a feature stone wall. Double doors lead onto the veranda with a built in braai;
- The entrance hall and kitchen are tiled;
- The kitchen has granite tops, ample cupboards, double sink and Defy 4 plate gas hob with extractor fan and electric oven. The back door leads to a paved courtyard that is walled, with an outside sink and a gas cage;
- The first bedroom has built in cupboards and double doors onto a small veranda. The en suite bathroom has a bath only;
- The second bedroom has built in cupboards;
- Second bathroom with a shower, vanity and toilet;
- Storeroom under the stairs.
- The main bedroom is spacious with high ceiling with exposed beams. Dressing area with floor to ceiling cupboards and a built in dressing table. En suite bathroom with large oval bath, shower, toilet and vanity set on a granite top;
- The entertainment area features a dark wood bar, prep sink and high ceilings with exposed beams;
- This area leads onto a covered balcony with a gas braai and drop down canvasses on three sides. There is a timber deck with railings adjacent to the balcony. Views over the Estate and towards Suikerboschkop Mountain and dams in the distance.
No. of Baths: 3
-All the bedrooms have laminate timber flooring;
-Double carport with a storeroom, concrete floor and direct access to the courtyard;
-The current levies are R1025.00 per month, subject to change, to cover maintenance of roads, common areas and security;
-Security gates on most of the doors and burglar bars throughout.
PROPERTY RATES: R1,440
OTHER HOT PROPERTIES