Cottage For Sale Dullstroom
If the house and adjacent stand are purchased together R 1,150,000.
This cottage is well located on the north western side of Dullstroom, with wonderful views towards the Dullstroom dams and Groot Suikerboschkop Nature Reserve. It is situated on a large stand under lawn and the adjacent vacant stand is also on the market. The cottage has two bedrooms, one bathroom and an open plan living area with a ceramic fireplace.
The cottage was built in 2007 and has the historically popular corrugated, sheeting cladding.
Wooden cottage pane frame windows throughout with burglar bars on opening windows.
The cottage is made of corrugated, sheeting cladding on a double 12mm Magna board structure. This board is fireproof, waterproof and is SABS approved. There is 100mm polystyrene insulation between the two layers offering excellent insulation in the house. The foundation is laid on a timber pole structure, on a concrete base with 40mm weatherproof composite board and 20mm timber surface. The entire structure is SABS approved and has a structural engineers certificate.
- The living area is open plan with a compact kitchen. It has a double sink, an alcove for the fridge and small two plate stove and oven. Light coloured kitchen cupboards with timber tops, with a pantry cupboard;
- Double doors lead onto the covered veranda;
- The main bedroom has a bay window and an open cupboard;
- The second bedroom is slightly smaller but also has a bay window and open cupboard;
- The bathroom has a free standing, high back bath and a shower. The basin is set in a timber cupboard;
- Storeroom with shelves.
No. of Baths: 1
-Approved plans are available;
-The furniture is included in the price - subject to an inventory;
-The property is on the mainline sewerage system;
-Water feature at the front door of the home but it does have a leak;
-The adjacent stand is 1983 sqm and is also available for sale for R350,000. If purchased together they available for sale for R1,150,000.
PROPERTY RATES: R500