Contemporary Double Storey Home
This contemporary facebrick home offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms, an open plan living area and a loft bedroom. It is double volume and situated on a 1064sqm close to the railway line. Excellent views from the veranda across the wetlands towards the Suikerboschkop Mountain and the surrounding farmlands. The home is north east facing and is in good condition
The house is tiled with cottage pane windows and doors and built in security bars, and corrugated iron roof throughout the house.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with two sets of double sliding doors onto the veranda. The lounge section has a closed combustion fireplace. There is a four meter high glass window in the lounge with a corrugated iron sliding security door;
- The kitchen has a double sink and separate pantry with shelving;
- First bedroom has a door onto the veranda and a large oval bath with basin in the bedroom and a separate toilet;
- Guest bathroom with a shower, basin and toilet;
- Spiral staircase leading to upstairs bedroom and loft.
- The loft room has a wooden floor;
- Second bedroom is spacious with an en suite bathroom. The bathroom has a shower, basin and toilet.
No. of Baths: 2
-Double garage with corrugated iron walls and roof;
-Eskom prepaid meter;
-The monthly municipal rates are approximately R850.00 per month, subject to change;
-Water and lights are approximately R330.00 per month, subject to change;
-Furniture is included in the sale, subject to inventory.
PROPERTY RATES: R850