Beautiful Farm With Accommodation In Tonteldoos
This 40 hectare farm is situated in the Tonteldoos Valley, overlooking mountains to the north and west. The property has ample accommodation. This comprises a three bedroom, two bathroom farmhouse, a two bedroom, two bathroom cottage plus a one bedroom, one bathroom (studio) cottage.
Approximately 25 kilometres from Dullstroom on the Tonteldoos gravel road. We would recommend the use of a high-rise vehicle, especially during the rainy season.
- This house is facebrick under a Harvey tile roof. It has metal window frames, slate floor tiles throughout and knotty pine ceilings with exposed beams;
- Small entrance porch;
- Utility room with shelving, two deep laundry sinks and plumbing for two washing machines and an ice machine;
- The kitchen has been renovated and has ample cupboards including a pantry cupboard. Five plate SMEG gas stove with an electric oven and extractor fan. It also has a two plate SMEG induction hob. There is plumbing for a dish washer;
- The spacious kitchen accommodates an eight seater dining room table;
- Open plan lounge with a door leading onto a covered patio which overlooks the swimming pool;
- A games room adjoins the lounge. It has a covered half size snooker table with stools. It may be used as a dining room table. This room has an old closed fireplace. Large windows overlook the mountains;
- Dining room has a Morso fireplace and glass sliding door leading onto a patio. Cottage guests can be served meals in this room and seats twelve people;
- A wide passage which leads to the bedroom has a security door and two linen cupboards;
- The three bedrooms are very spacious;
- The main bedroom has a sliding door with a security gate which leads into the garden. An en suite bathroom with shower, ball and claw bath and double vanities;
- The second and third bedrooms have built in cupboards and share the second bathroom. It has a shower, ball and claw bath and a single vanity.
Two Bedroom Facebrick Cottage:
- Situated close to the farmhouse;
- Tiled open plan lounge and dining area with a corner closed combustion fireplace;
- Timber ceilings throughout;
- The kitchen has a Defy hob and Defy Gemini Gourmet double oven. The scullery has plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer;
- The main bedroom is spacious with a door and a security gate leading out to the garden. The en suite bathroom has a tiled floor, bath and single vanity;
- Second bathroom has shower and a bath with a single vanity;
- The second bedroom is spacious with windows overlooking the garden;
- Lounge has French doors leading onto a covered patio.
One Bedroom Rock Cottage:
- Tiled floor;
- Open plan bedroom, dining room, seating area, kitchenette. Kitchenette has sink and Kiaat countertop;
- Small but effective fireplace;
- Separate bathroom with a shower and single vanity;
- French doors leading onto a covered patio;
- Cottage has a cromadek corrugated roof.
- Facebrick outbuilding that includes three garages, double length carport, plus two workshops, one of which has rubberized floors. Both workshops and garages have electricity supply with fluorescent lighting;
- Large corrugated iron shed for tractor, farm equipment and wood storage;
- There is a well secured vegetable garden.
- Two dams of approximately 0,8 and 0,6 ha respectively;
- There are three boreholes. Two supplies a 10,000 liter water tank that gravity feeds water to the houses. The third borehole is driven by a windmill but is not currently functional as it requires a pump.
No. of Baths: 2
-Two title deeds;
-The dams are not registered;
-The garden is particularly attractive with indigenous plants set amongst the natural rocks;
-Outside staff toilet and shower;
-There is a swimming pool and a thatched lapa in the garden;
-Built in security bars and gates;
-Three phase Eskom electricity;
-The fruit trees include peaches, apples, figs, wild mulberries, granadilla, apricot and lemons;
-The garden is surrounded by a wall;
-The two farm employees, Lucas and Sarah who are father and daughter, live on the farm;
-The furniture, household contents and farm equipment is available as a separate negotiation, subject to an inventory.
PROPERTY RATES: R