76 hectare Farm With Views
This 76 hectare farm is located on the Tonteldoos road and has lovely views from the farmhouse. The original farm house dates back to 1952 and has had alterations done to it. It easily sleeps eight people and features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and two spacious living areas.
Water on the property includes one registered dam that is fed by the Maraisloop stream and a borehole.
Approximately 26 kilometres from Dullstroom on the Tonteldoos gravel road (30 minute drive) with access on the left, at the Weetwood sign. Travel through Houtenbek past the Primary school for about 1 km, farm on the left. We would recommend the use of a high-rise vehicle, especially during the rainy seasons.
- The open plan lounge/dining room has carpet tiles, Jetmaster fireplace and double French doors that open onto the covered veranda.
- Kitchen has a modern coal stove with large oven, metal cupboards, double sink and melamine tops. Vinyl tile flooring;
- Pantry room with vinyl flooring;
- The spacious, second lounge has carpet tiles, a Jetmaster fireplace, large windows and double glass doors onto the veranda;
- Walk in strong room (Chubb safe) with shelving and cement lintel ceiling;
- Carport that accommodates four vehicles;
- Spacious main bedroom with built in cupboards and upgraded full en suite bathroom;
- Second and third bedrooms have large windows with views and built in cupboards;
- The fourth bedrooms has large windows also with views;
- All the bedrooms have carpet tiles;
- Tiled second bathroom with toilet, basin, shower and bath;
- Tiled third bathroom with gas shower, vanity and toilet;
- There are two geysers and each bathroom has been fitted with separate plumbing.
- Tandem double garage;
- Workshop and storeroom/laundry.
- There are staff who reside and on work on the property, including Sarah, Timo and Lukas who have living rights;
- One registered dam that is fed by the Maraisloop Stream;
- Borehole with electric pump and two tanks that hold 5000 l and 2500 l water. To date the Sellers have never had a water shortage.
No. of Baths: 3
-This property consists of two title deeds, 13 hectares and 63 hectares respectively. The homestead is on the larger section;
-All blinds and curtains are included;
-Of the furniture is available as a separate negotiation, subject to an inventory;
-The following appliances are available by separate negotiation: 5 burner gas stove with oven, dishwasher, washing machine, 2 fridges and a small chest freezer;
-There are several mature trees including 100 plus year-old pear trees, kiepersols, fruit trees, grapes,
-Remains of the original homestead;
-Single phase Eskom that costs between R1200 R1400 per month.
PROPERTY RATES: R140