60ha Farm With Spectacular Views Dullstroom
VAT Not Applicable
This farm of 60 hectares offers spectacular views, good location and waters that include one
waterfalls, two dams, one weir, two streams, a borehole and a rim flow pool. The stone house with four en suite bedrooms, two lounges with fireplaces, is perched on the edge of a small escarpment with 180 degree elevated views to the north, west and south. The infrastructure also includes a double storey entertainment unit, with 2 bedrooms that also maximises the views. There are four stables and a small one bedroom cottage. Located approximately 4 kilometers from Dullstroom.
Very attractive stone construction under corrugated iron roof with timber frame windows and doors. It is split level and all rooms have spectacular views. All the rooms are spacious and have excellent quality finishes.
- Double doors with a sleeper wood lintel into large entrance hall with guest toilet;
- First bedroom with en suite bathroom shower only;
- Second bedroom is also very spacious with a balcony offering spectacular views. It has a double-sided fireplace so that both the bedroom and the bathroom are provided with heat. The bathroom has a separate toilet bath and shower;
- The living area is open plan with the lounge flowing into the kitchen and from there to the dining area. There are fireplaces at both ends of this space;
- There are sliding folding doors from both the lounge and dining areas onto the veranda and sliding folding windows from the kitchen;
- Second separate kitchen area;
- The veranda is partially under roof with built in braai, for use indoors or out.
- Third en suite bedroom with a veranda and lovely views;
- Fourth bedroom is also en suite and with sliding folding doors onto the veranda;
- Second lounge with a fireplace and a separate office/library/playroom.
- This is a very spacious double storey building, both floors of which are open plan and tiled. The upstairs area includes two open bedroom areas;
- Small patio area upstairs to one side and large deck area on the other side with amazing views;
- Rim flow pool;
- Outside wood fireplace.
- Four well-constructed stables with concrete floors and lighting;
- Two schooling areas demarcated with poles.
- Also stone under corrugated iron;
- Currently being used by the staff member;
- Consists of one bedroom, kitchen bathroom and living area.
- Small storage area behind for animal feed.
- Low maintenance garden with neat lawn areas;
- Water feature;
- Large chicken/rabbit enclosure.
- Sprinkler system in garden and along the driveway;
- The size of a triple garage and allows space for the storage of quad bikes, firewood and farm equipment.
- Two streams run through the farm with a very beautiful waterfall into a small weir below;
- The first dam is approximately one hectare. The second dam is a similar size.
- There is a borehole that supplies the houses with water.
No. of Baths: 4
-Eskom supply to the house and cottage.
PROPERTY RATES: R84