45ha Farm Close To Lydenburg
This farm of approximately 45 hectares is situated between Dullstroom and Lydenburg. It has magnificent views, 4 dams and a river with lovely rock pools. Accommodation consist of two cottages on the farm that are both very private from each other yet situated to maximize the views and overlook the dams.
31km from Dullstroom - 25 kilometers on the R540 towards Lydenburg and 6kms of gravel road. Access with hi-rise vehicles only.
Artificial stone cladding under corrugated iron roof. Tiled floors throughout, timber cottage pane windows and timber ceilings.
Creek Place Cottage:
- Open plan living area and kitchen, exposed beams and closed combustion fireplace;
- Recently renovated kitchen with double sink, five plate gas hob and electric Oven. Stable door out to back yard and an outside storeroom;
- Main bedroom en suite with bath only;
- Second bedroom;
- Second bathroom with shower only;
- Partially covered veranda;
- Separate indoor braai and entertainment area with built in bar;
- Water supply from a spring to a tank and from there, gravity fed to the house;
- Double carport and separate laundry room;
- Water feature in the garden.
Fountain Place Cottage:
- The open-plan, double volume living area that includes a small kitchen area with a fireplace, opens onto the timber deck;
- Additional lounge area;
- Scullery and pantry with double sink;
- The bathrooms and kitchen are tiled in modern slate tiles;
- Two bedrooms both en suite with shower, toilet and basin;
- The back veranda has been converted to include a room with a kitchen, a small bedroom and an office.
- Double garage with timber doors, concrete floor, electricity and a vehicle inspection pit;
- There are brick and mortar stables large enough to stable 2 horses;
- Underground bunker house comprising living area with kitchen, a bedroom and bathroom with shower only. The plumbing is in place, but the water supply is not and there is no electricity supply, however it is wired for a generator;
- Staff house with electricity and separate water supply.
- The farm has 4 good-sized dams;
- A small section of river flows through the farm;
- Water for the houses are fed from springs on neighboring farms and is of a good quality.
No. of Baths: 2
-Currently generating an income from weekend rentals in one cottage through Airbnb;
-Some farming equipment is included such as the tractor, brush-cutter, chain saw, general gardening tools, lawn mower subject to an inventory;
-The furniture in both cottages are included in the sale, subject to an inventory;
-Well-constructed infrastructure for a very large covered vegetable garden, with a separate water supply;
-Chicken coop with fenced off area;
-Lock up wooden storeroom;
-Electric geysers with gas geysers as back up;
-Two staff members live and work on the property and have been for many years. No additional family members are permitted to stay there;
-A neat fenced-off area has been set aside for the farm laborers house which has electricity a separate water supply.
PROPERTY RATES: R