133 ha Farm With Views Dullstroom
This well located farm of 133 hectare has elevated 360 degree views overlooking the surrounding farmlands. The property has a two bedroom, one bathroom house and a large corrugated iron shed. Water includes two dams, a small stream and several springs. There is no Eskom connection on the property.
Approximately 11 kilometres from Dullstroom on the R540 towards Lydenburg. There is two kilometres of gravel road to the farm entrance. A high-rise vehicle is essential and preferably a 4x4 during the rainy season.
- Face brick under corrugated iron with timber cottage pane windows and exposed beams;
- The enclosed veranda has slate floors and a built-in braai;
- The open plan kitchen and lounge area has laminate flooring and a double doors leading outside. Large megamaster fireplace in the lounge;
- The kitchen has a four-plate gas stove and a single basin;
- The first bedroom has a built in megamaster fireplace;
- Basic second bedroom;
- The bathroom has a corner bath, shower and single vanity.
- Large corrugated iron shed with no floor.
- Two small dams;
- Stream running through the property;
- Borehole feeding an enclosed tank supplying water to the house.
No. of Baths: 1
-Fully game fenced with electric fencing that runs of solar;
-Farm is currently stocked with approximately 45 blesbok, 5 x mountain rhebok and several other indigenous species;
-Security bars on the windows;
-No Eskom power;
-Solar panels on the roof with an inverter and battery bank to power the house;
-Septic tank to French drain;
-Borehole that runs of solar;
-The municipal rates are approximately R210.00 per month, subject to change.
PROPERTY RATES: R210