133 ha Farm With Views Dullstroom
A well located 133 ha farm near Dullstroom with elevated 360 degree views overlooking surrounding farmlands. The property has a two bedroom and one bathroom house. In addition to this there is a large corrugated iron shed. Water on the farm includes two dams, as well as a small stream and several springs. No Eskom connection on the property.
Approximately 11 kilometres from Dullstroom on the R540 towards Lydenburg. A two kilometres gravel road to the farm entrance. A high-rise vehicle is essential and preferably a 4x4 during the rainy season.
- Face brick under corrugated iron with timber cottage pane windows and exposed beams;
- The enclosed veranda has slate floors and a built-in braai;
- The open plan kitchen and lounge area has laminate flooring and a double doors leading outside. Large megamaster fireplace in the lounge;
- The kitchen has a four-plate gas stove and a single basin;
- The first bedroom has a built in megamaster fireplace;
- Basic second bedroom;
- The bathroom has a corner bath, shower and single vanity.
- Large corrugated iron shed with no floor.
- Two small dams;
- Stream running through the property;
- Borehole feeding an enclosed tank supplying water to the house.
No. of Baths: 1
-Fully game fenced;
-Farm is currently stocked with approximately 45 blesbok, 5 x mountain rhebok and several other indigenous species;
-Security bars on the windows;
-No Eskom power;
-Solar panels on the roof with an inverter and battery bank to power the house;
-Septic tank to French drain;
-Borehole that runs of solar;
PROPERTY RATES: R210