Land Size: 408 ha
Millstream Timeshare Opportunity with RCI Flexibility
From R 14,000 to R 55,000
One week timeshare in a 10 sleeper (five bedroom) house on the exclusive 408 hectare Millstream Estate in Dullstroom. There are various weeks available which can be viewed on the Millstream Availability spreadsheet.
- Millstream was started in 1990 and has since been one of the most sought after timeshare developments. Millstream recently received an award for being in the top 10 resorts in Southern Africa;
- With Gold Crown status and RCI points ranging from 7650 to 19150 per week, it has very strong trading opportunities both locally and abroad;
- There are currently 21 units on the property and this can only be increased with 75 percent shareholder approval which is unlikely to ever be proposed and certainly not accepted. Thus exclusivity is ensured;
- The houses have been very carefully positioned to be at least 300m and up to 500m apart therefore offering a high level of privacy;
- There are 9 dams of various sizes, the largest of which is approximately 8 ha and 13 weirs;
- Millstream has a very strong and active Board of Directors that have, through sound financial policies and planning, ensured that the Estate has a healthy financial base;
- There have only been two special levies imposed in the last ten years, one of which was requested by the shareholders who wanted a generator; and UPSs were installed:
- The management team is very proactive in carrying out the policy of constant upgrades of both furnishings and fittings in all the cottages. The maintenance of the entire estate is well run;
- The Estate is well stocked with various game including Springbok, Blesbok, Zebra, Grey Rhebuck, and has several other indigenous species. The pristine grassland environment is home to a huge range of birds, offering the bird lovers some wonderful sightings;
- The recreational facilities include squash, tennis and an indoor, heated swimming pool at the Club house. There are also several stables and horse riding is offered. Hiking and biking over extensive areas of the estate are an option;
- The levies are R8271.93 (January 2018 - December 2018). Levies are payable two months prior to occupation regardless of whether taking occupation or not. Annual increase of between 8 and 10 percent;
- The rental income potential would be approximately:
R9060.00 per weekend minimum of two nights optional additional night at R1750.00
R16,000.00 per week Wednesday to Wednesday
R15,400.00 per long weekend four nights
R11,230.00 per long weekend three nights
R17,500.00 Christmas week Wednesday to Wednesday
There is a management booking fee of 21 percent deducted from the above pricing;
- The entrance gate is manned 24 hours and therefore access control is very good;
- There is an additional fee of R925.75 inclusive of VAT payable to Millstream for processing the Transfer Of Shares;
- The Estate is game fenced.
- The houses vary slightly in configuration but are all five bedroom, four bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are downstairs (one of which is en suite, the other twin) and three bedrooms upstairs (again, one en suite, the others are twin with a separate shower room to share). All Bedrooms are carpeted;
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with fireplace;
- Under floor heating in the living area in all units;
- All the linen has recently been replaced. All soft furnishings are replaced within a set timeframe;
- Built in braai on the verandah and a Weber braai is also provided;
- The unit is serviced every day at no extra charge.
PDF available here
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.