Hotel Unit In Critchley Hackle
Land Size: 0 sqm
House Size: 52 sqm
This family hotel unit is situated in the secure Critchley Hackle Hotel Complex, with access to Hotel facilities including room service, bar and restaurant. This is a two room unit with a bathroom, a fridge and microwave. Residents in the units would also enjoy the opportunity to fish in the trout dam that is within 20m of the unit. The complex is situated within walking distance to all Dullstroom amenities. The property is a sectional title unit.
- Open plan lounge with a fireplace and bedroom area that accommodates two single beds and bedside tables;
- The lounge area has slate tiles, a bay window, a two seater couch, an occasional chair, flat screen T.V and a coffee table. The unit has a kettle, microwave, small fridge and tea and coffee tray;
- The bedroom area is carpeted and has a built in cupboard;
- The main bedroom is separated from the open plan area by cottage pane sliding doors with a curtain. It is carpeted and has large windows overlooking the gardens, a queen size bed and under floor heating;
- Both rooms have access to the bathroom.
- Double doors into bathroom with shower and bath. Tiled with attractive terracotta tiles and under floor heating.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.