Weekend Family Home In Dullstroom
Land Size: 866 sqm
House Size: 200 sqm
This is an excellent opportunity to own the quintessential weekend family home in Dullstroom quaint, cosy but spacious enough and in an ideal location, with views. This double storey timber home has three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a north facing veranda downstairs and balconies upstairs leading out from the bedrooms. It is in immaculate condition, has a double carport and is fully enclosed with 1,8m high palisade.
The house is entirely of timber construction under corrugated iron. Several of the internal walls are lined with dry walling and much of the internal timber paneling has been given a French white finish. The living areas have timber floors, while the bedrooms are carpeted.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with a fireplace between the lounge and dining area;
- A sliding door and stable door lead off the living area onto the veranda;
- The kitchen has ample cupboard space, melamine counter tops and a four plate electric stove and oven;
- There is a small scullery with a double sink and a gas connection;
- The stairwell is curtained off from the lounge, and there is a fitted cupboard in the passage. There is also a small storage area;
- Bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- Spacious main bedroom with high ceilings, built in cupboards and a door onto the balcony. The windows offer north facing views and views across to Suikerboschkop Nature Reserve;
- The second bedroom also has built in cupboards, a door onto the balcony offering lovely views;
- Third bedroom has built in cupboards and is carpeted;
- The bathroom has a bath, toilet, vanity and built in cupboards.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.