One Quarter Share In Upmarket Home
Land Size: 1 sqm
One quarter share available in this lovely home on the Teal & Trout Estate. The share entitles you to 1 week per month.
This upmarket home has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an open plan living area. The covered veranda wraps around the house and has magnificent views over the estate. The living area opens onto the veranda. The kitchen leads from the living area and has modern lines and white cupboards. The house is located on one of the highest points of the estate and commands excellent views.
The house is neat, bright and open with cemcrete flooring and white beams. Each bedroom is finished in a modern style with two of the rooms offering large, bay windows. The bedrooms have under floor heating.
Teal and Trout Country Estate is approximately 1020 ha in size and offers the lifestyle of a farm but with the added security and ease of estate living. The estate is situated in a secluded valley between Machadodorp and Dullstroom, approximately 28 kms on a dirt road from Dullstroom but only around 8 kms from the N4.
There are only 40 stands in total on the Estate. There is an abundance of fishing waters with 18 dams and 6 weirs. The development is fully game fenced and is stocked with Zebra, Red Hartebeest, Black Wildebeest, Springbok, Mountain Reedbuck and Blesbuck. Indigenous highveld species such as Steenbok, Duiker, and Grey Rhebuck also roam the Estate.
- Entrance hall / wind porch which is the perfect spot for shedding gumboots, fishing rods etc;
- There is a guest toilet off from the wind porch.
- The open living area is very spacious and bright with a heightened skylight at the center of the room;
- There is a large wood burning fireplace;
- The dining, lounge area has exposed white beams and down lighters in between the beams;
- Two double doors open onto the large veranda which has a built in braai. Wonderful views from the verandah of a large extent of the farm.
- The kitchen is attractive with cemcrete counters and modern, white timber cupboards running the length of the kitchen;
- Large gas/electrical stove;
- The scullery with lockable storage units and a double sink;
- There is a small courtyard off the kitchen
Right Bedroom Wing
- To the right of the living area are two bedrooms with their own full bathroom;
- The first bedroom is large, fully carpeted with built-in cupboards and doors that open onto the veranda and large windows;
- The second bedroom is the childrenÂs room with white painted bunk beds, stained wooden flooring, built-in-cupboards and bay windows;
- The bedrooms have under floor heating;
- The second bathroom has a bath, shower, toilet and basin.
Left Bedroom Wing
- The third bedroom has under floor heating with a large bay window and built in cupboards;
- The fourth bedroom has built in cupboards, underfloor heating and its own outside shower;
- The bathroom has a bath, shower, basin and toilet.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.