Land Size: 1,000 sqm
House Size: 68 sqm
This newly built facebrick, contemporary loft home features one bedroom, one bathroom, an open plan living area and a loft bedroom. It is double volume and situated on a 1000 sqm stand on the western side of Dullstroom. There are exposed facebrick walls throughout with modern finishes. There is no Eskom, only solar and gas.
Ideal getaway spot, which is currently being rented out as weekend accommodation.
- Security gate at entrance;
- Concrete flooring throughout;
- The double volume area has high windows with multiwall sheeting and various smaller windows throughout ensuring light;
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and lounge with small wood burning coal stove;
- The kitchen has open shelving, concrete counter tops, single sink and gas stove;
- The bedroom can accommodate a queen size bed and has an open aluminum shelving and hanging space;
- The bathroom includes an open shower, vanity, bath and toilet.
- Metal staircase and railings;
- This open loft area is 20sqm, with wooden floors and has an aluminum cupboard with drawers and hanging space.
- The appeal of this house is its modern finishes, the double volume ensuring space. Plans have been drawn up for an additional four units to be built on the property.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.