Timber Cottage With Views
Land Size: 700 sqm
House Size: 168 sqm
This timber home is surrounded by small gum tree forests on two sides and has wonderful views across the adjacent farmland. It is situated in a private and quiet location on the south eastern side of Dullstroom. The home comprises three bedrooms and two bathrooms, a living area, closed in veranda and additional entertainment room.
The house was built in 2011 and is in very good condition. It has an IBR roof and is elevated slightly off the ground. The ambiance and warmth of the home is created by the timber floors and timber cottage pane windows and doors. There are awnings above the windows that protect the timber frames.
- Sliding doors from the veranda lead into the open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area;
- The lounge has a small electric fireplace;
- The kitchen has a double sink, open shelves, a four plate gas stove and oven;
- The main bedroom has sliding doors onto the veranda and the en suite has a bath only and single vanity;
- The second and third bedrooms share a bathroom that has a shower only;
- There is a spacious entertainment room off the veranda has screed flooring, a jetmaster fireplace, bar and a sliding door onto the garden;
- The veranda runs along two sides of the house and has roll down canvas blinds. The flooring is composite planks.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.