Home In Walkersons Country Estate
Land Size: 1,291 sqm
House Size: 310 sqm
This three bedroom, three bathroom home is located in the Pastures Village of Walkersons Private Estate. It has a spacious open plan living area, a covered entertainment area with built in braai and wonderful views through the oak trees towards the nearby dams. It is currently rented out to visitors, ensuring a regular income.
Walkersons Private Estate is a beautifully maintained, well-known country estate offering full title ownership to a limited few to enjoy the 14 trout dams and 4 kilometres of river offering exclusive fly fishing together with various species of game that roam 800 hectares. Located only 10kms from Dullstroom village and internal roads are all tarred.
The Estate offers its residents an exclusive country lifestyle with access to manicured grounds, a mountain nature reserve, indigenous fauna and flora. There is also a network of paved walking paths and mountain hiking trails. The Estate is also home to the renowned Walkersons Hotel and Spa.
The house has a bag washed finish under chromadek roof with cottage pane windows and doors with built in security bars, throughout the house. Lovely high ceilings in the living area with fans and feature chandeliers.
Lounge and dining area:
- Spacious open plan living area which comprises the dining room, kitchen and lounge;
- The lounge has a free standing Amesti close combustion fireplace in the centre;
- Double cottage pane sliding doors that open to the large entertainment area with built in braai;
- Feature facebrick wall with built in shelves and wood storage area.
- The kitchen is tiled with a facebrick feature wall and ample cupboards. It has a central L shaped breakfast bar with bar stools. The countertops are cemcrete;
- There is a four plate Defy electric hob and oven unit;
- Separate scullery with windows overlooking the gardens and space for the fridge. Tiled counter tops, a double sink, fittings for a washing machine and dishwasher.
- The spacious, main bedroom has tiled floors, with ample built in cupboards;
- Double doors that lead onto a small veranda;
- The en suite bathroom has a shower, single vanity, bath and separate toilet.
Second and Third Bedrooms:
- The second and third bedrooms are also spacious and have en suite bathrooms;
- The bedrooms have ample built in cupboards with a dressing table;
- The en suite bathrooms are tiled with vanity, toilet and corner shower and have a euro heater.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.