Four Bedroom Timber Dullstroom
Land Size: 1,983 sqm
House Size: 180 sqm
This very well constructed timber home offers four bedrooms and two bathrooms, is set amongst mature trees and has a well-established garden. The large timber deck looks out across the wetlands and has wonderful views towards the Suikerboschkop Mountain and the surrounding farmlands.
The home is north facing and is in excellent condition.
The house was built in 1998 and has a chromadek roof. The maintenance of the timber involves a coat of a sealant every year which has been done on an ongoing basis. The timber floors, wood paneled walls and cottage pane windows and doors add to the cosy ambiance.
- The covered porch of approximately 12sqm at the front door, leads into a small entrance hall;
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with two double doors out onto the covered veranda;
- Jetmaster fireplace against a feature stone wall;
- Dry walling in the kitchen, double sink and separate pantry with shelving;
- The bedrooms are carpeted and have a single feature timber wall while the rest are dry walling;
- The first bedroom has built in cupboards and dressing table with a north facing window;
- The second and third bedrooms are similar, but without built in dressing tables;
- The fourth bedroom is larger and accommodates four bunk beds;
- There are two bathrooms, both with bath, shower, vanity and toilet;
- The veranda is approximately 45 sqm and is covered but has several clear corrugated iron sheets that bring in the light and warmth.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.