Private Dullstroom Home
Land Size: 1,480 sqm
House Size: 320 sqm
This north facing, double storey, four bedroom, four bathroom house has a stone and facebrick exterior, with a typically Dullstroom old-Transvaal architectural feel. The property is fully enclosed with panhandle entrance. Spacious open plan living area with kitchen, dining room and lounge featuring a wood burning fireplace. There are four small sun rooms that all lead onto the full length covered veranda. Established garden with gravel driveway and a carport for four cars.
There are four small sun rooms, of approximately ten sqm., that lead off three of the bedrooms and the kitchen. They all feature skylights ensuring ample light. The Dullstroom architecture feel includes a corrugated iron roof, brookie lace fascia boards, pointed stone work, sleeper wood features inside the house, timber cottage-pane windows and doors and feature facebrick walls inside.
- Entrance to the house through double cottage pane doors;
- Tiled, spacious, open plan lounge area with a large fireplace;
- Storeroom below the stairs;
- The kitchen has a double sink, ample cupboards and drawers, four plate gas stove and oven;
- A small sun room which is used as an office is off the kitchen accessed through double doors;
- The first bedroom,is carpeted, has built in cupboards and tiled en suite bathroom with bath, toilet, vanity and heater. This bedroom leads into a sun room through double cottage pane doors, then onto the veranda;
- The second (main) bedroom is also carpeted with ample built in cupboards. Access through double cottage pane doors into a small sun room;
- There is a linen cupboard in the passage.
- The second bathroom has a shower, toilet, vanity and heater;
- The third bedroom is connected to the house, but has its own entrance through the small sun room on the veranda or through a door at the back of the house. The bathroom has a shower, bath and separate toilet
The bedroom is very spacious and features ample build in cupboards, a morso type fireplace. The bedroom is carpeted but has a tiled area around the fireplace. There is a small kitchenette area with single sink, granite counter, cupboards and space to accommodate a dishwasher or washing machine. Double doors lead out onto a balcony area with railing. The room has downlights and an en suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet, vanity and heater.
The stairway is located in such way that the bedroom could be independently accessed.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.