Home In Secure Residential Estate
Land Size: 280 sqm
This very well located home, within Critchley Common Estate, overlooks the neighbouring farm and the Suikerboschkop Mountain in the distance. Use of the common garden area adds to the size of the garden. The house is double storey with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Critchley Common is a well-known and established residential estate of 34 houses with a small English village feel. The architectural style features pointed stonework, timber pane windows and red corrugated roofs. The estate also has a beautiful pond home to a collection of ducks. The estate is well run and has contained the costs remarkable well ensuring the levies remain reasonable. The Estate is ideally located within walking distance of most restaurants and businesses in the village and offers good security.
The ground floor features exposed beams and knotty pine ceilings throughout. The window frames are timber but are not cottage pane.
- Carpeted open plan living area with kitchen, dining room and lounge;
- The lounge features a fireplace with a sleeper mantle, large bay window and double glass doors that open onto the veranda overlooking the garden;
- The tiled kitchen has ample cupboards, an electric hob and oven, space and plumbing for a dishwasher and double sink;
- The main bedroom is carpeted with a bay window and door onto the veranda. The en suite bathroom is tiled and has a bath, toilet, shower and vanity;
- The separate fourth bedroom outside the front door is carpeted and overlooks the pond.
First Floor Loft Area:
- Carpeted timber stairs and landing. The landing features two skylights;
- The bathroom is tiled with bath, toilet and vanity. It also features a skylight;
- Third and fourth bedrooms are carpeted and situated on opposite sides of the landing.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.