Wooden Home With Views
Land Size: 1,983 sqm
House Size: 160 sqm
Well priced, and with a good location, north facing and with lovely views towards the farmland north west of town, this three bedroom, one bathroom house is of timber construction. It is on a large stand of 1983 sqm, with established trees and has a double length garage.
The exterior of the house is timber with a Harvey tile roof and cottage pane metal window frames. The interior walls are dry walling. The living areas and bedrooms are carpeted while the kitchen, passage and bathroom are tiled.
- There is an open plan lounge dining room with large windows and a slow combustion fireplace that is in need of repair;
- Separate kitchen with an electric stove, a single sink and a laundry sink. The cupboards are a painted timber and include a grocery cupboard that has fold out shelves. There is provision made for a dishwasher or washing machine;
- Direct access from the kitchen to the dining room and a second door to the lounge;
- Guest toilet and linen cupboard;
- The first and second bedrooms are very similar and are a good size with built in cupboards;
- The main bedroom is bigger, 22 sqm and with a four door built in cupboard;
- The bathroom has a bath and shower, a wall heater and the walls are tiled;
- A small uncovered veranda runs the full length of the house.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.