Well Situated Home With Views
Land Size: 694 sqm
House Size: 139 sqm
This attractive, double storey, three bedroom, two bathroom house has a stone and brick exterior, with a typically Dullstroom old-Transvaal architectural feel. It is well located in the centre of Dullstroom, within walking distance to shops and restaurants. The house has an open plan living area, two bedrooms and a bathroom on the ground floor and a spacious en suite main bedroom with a fireplace and balcony on the top floor. There is a large patio with a built in braai and canvas drop down sides.
The Dullstroom architecture feel includes a corrugated iron roof, brookie lace fascia boards, pointed stone work, sleeper wood features inside the house, timber cottage pane windows and doors and feature face brick walls inside.
- Entrance to the house through double cottage pane doors;
- Tiled open plan lounge area with a large fireplace and bay windows. The dining room section has built-in shelving on one wall;
- The kitchen has a large counter between the kitchen and dining room, which can serve as a breakfast nook. Ample wood finish kitchen cupboards, four plate hob with oven, double sink and a door leading to the back garden;
- The two bedrooms are situated off the passage. Both bedrooms are carpeted;
- The shared bathroom has a shower, bath and toilet and a fan heater;
- Timber stairs lead from the downstairs living area, to the main en suite bedroom;
- The bedroom is spacious with attractive exposed beams, an arched window above the double doors that enhances this feeling of space and light. It is partially carpeted Â around the bed area, and tiled in front of the fireplace. Double doors leading out onto a small balcony which has lovely views;
- Spacious bathroom, with bath and toilet and with a fan heater.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.