Ideal Weekend Getaway
Land Size: 800 sqm
House Size: 165 sqm
This newly built (May 2016) property consists of three individual timber units that are linked with a common veranda. They have been beautifully finished and consists of two bedroom units and the central living area unit, all very spacious with exposed beams. It is situated on the edge of town and borders the railway line. The property is fully enclosed with timber picket fencing and has two separate entrances for vehicles with metal sliding gates. The layout and setting is very neat and the garden is low maintenance. Ideal weekend getaway!
All three units are of timber construction with log finish on the outside and paneling on the inside with insulation in between. Ceramic tiles throughout on the floors. There are exposed beams throughout making all the rooms very spacious. The insulation includes 50mm aerodite and a layer of sisalation.
First Bedroom Unit:
- This unit currently accommodates a king size bed;
- There are double sliding doors into the unit and a second set of double sliding doors onto a narrow partially covered deck area;
- Ample built in cupboards;
- Sitting area;
- En suite bathroom with heater, oval bath, shower, toilet vanity set on granite top with storage area below.
Second Bedroom Unit:
- This unit is very similar to the first bedroom but currently has a queen size bed and two single beds, small sitting area and ample built in cupboards;
- Coffee station with bar fridge and kettle;
- Two sets of sliding doors to the main veranda and a small deck area;
- Bathroom with corner shower and very attractive perspecs modern basin and fitting. Wall heater and gas geyser.
Third Living Area Unit:
- Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining room area;
- Rustic kitchen cupboards that accommodates a double door fridge and houses the washing machine and tumble drier, fittings for both;
- Four plate Bosch gas stove and oven;
- Wood finish vinyl covered counter tops;
- Double sink;
- Central island with storage space below and seating for five;
- Lounge has Dover coal stove that burns either coal or wood and on a timber plinth
- Large covered deck area;
- Braai area with built in braai and granite working surface with log seats.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.