Ideal Weekend Cottage
Land Size: 1,983 sqm
House Size: 150 sqm
This double storey two bedroom, two bathroom house is situated on a large stand and is the ideal weekend cottage. It is north facing and well located with views towards the Dullstroom Dam and Suikerboschkop Nature Reserve.
The exterior of the house is facebrick and stone and it has a corrugated iron roof. The windows are timber cottage pane throughout with built in security bars. The ground floor is tiled throughout with timber ceilings and exposed beams.
- Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen with a stone fireplace in the lounge;
- The kitchen has cupboards, a single sink with a prep sink, electric four plate stove and oven;
- There is a small storage area located between the kitchen and dining area;
- Second storage area under the stairs.
- The bathroom is partially tiled with a shower, basin and an old-style toilet with a high level cistern and chain.
- The upstairs walls are all constructed with dry walling.
- The two bedrooms are the same size, have timber floors but do not have built in cupboards;
- The second bathroom with a ball and claw bath, toilet and vanity with low ceiling;
- There are storage spaces on either side of the timber staircase.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.