Home with prime location - Critchley Common Estate
Land Size: 228 sqm
House Size: 200 sqm
This home has a prime location overlooking the pond in Critchley Common Estate. It has four bedrooms and two bathrooms and most of the large furniture is included in the sale.
Critchley Common is a well-known and established residential estate of 34 houses with a small English village feel. The architectural style features pointed stonework, timber pane windows and red corrugated roofs. The estate also has a beautiful pond - home to a collection of ducks. It is a very well run Estate that has contained the costs remarkable well and has kept the levies reasonable. The Estate is ideally located within walking distance of most restaurants and businesses in the village and offers good security.
The ground floor ceilings feature French wash timbers and beams throughout. The window frames are timber but are not cottage pane.
- Tiled open plan living area with kitchen, dining room and lounge;
- The lounge features a fireplace with timber mantle and double glass doors onto the small front garden;
- The kitchen has ample cupboards, a Univa electric hob and oven, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, double sink and breakfast bar;
- The main bedroom is carpeted. The en suite bathroom is tiled and has a bath, toilet, shower and vanity. This bathroom can also be accessed from the passage for general use;
- The second bedroom is carpeted and has built in cupboards.
First Floor Loft Area:
- Carpeted timber stairs;
- The landing is carpeted and with a large dormer window, bookshelf and lovely views over the estate;
- The bathroom is tiled with large shower, toilet and vanity;
- Third bedroom and fourth bedrooms are carpeted and situated on opposite sides of the landing. They both have large dormer windows with lovely views;
- The third bedroom has built in cupboards.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.