Four Bedroom Home In Game and Trout Estate
Land Size: 330 ha
House Size: 200 sqm
This timber frame four bedroom, three bathroom home is set on the 330 hectare Waterkloof Estate situated 22kms from Dullstroom. The house is situated on the edge of a drop-off and offers wonderful 180 degree views. Waterkloof Estate is a prime share-block game and trout farm with 13 dams which are regularly stocked. The property is fully game fenced and stocked with several species of antelope. The Estate offers exclusivity with only 40 sites allocated for building, 23 of which have houses already built.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and lounge with a Jetmaster fireplace;
- Two bedrooms are situated downstairs with separate bathroom, with shower only;
- There is a large veranda off the living area on two sides of the house;
- Another smaller covered veranda is situated on the eastern side of the house with a built-in braai;
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, one with shower and one with a bath.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.