Share in Home on Country Estate
Land Size: 1 ha
Own a tenth share in this lovely house located in Dullstroom Country Estate, which equates to five weeks usage per year. This double storey home features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an open plan living area and an open veranda with stunning views of the Estate. The home is fully furnished and has very good quality finishes throughout.
This exclusive development is approximately 18 kms from Dullstroom with only four kilometers of gravel, and offers over 550 hectares of the most pristine example of beautiful Mpumalanga highlands, with rolling grassland hills and magnificent views for miles around. There are only 89 x 1 hectare stands in total ensuring privacy on the estate, with only approximately seven house currently built and four under construction.
Dullstroom Country Estate offers a variety of activities for families, looking for an escape into the country lifestyle while still being close enough to Dullstroom to offer the opportunity to come into town, for the restaurants and activities.
Dullstroom Country Estate is primarily a Game and Trout Estate with walking trails and protected wetlands. The Estate has 9 very attractive trout dams in total. It offers the security and well managed farm environment of a true country estate with all the beauty of rolling grasslands over which zebra, blesbok, black wildebeest, springbok, red hartebeest, fallow deer, eland and several of the indigenous buck species roam the Estate.
- Entrance through double cottage pane doors into the open plan living area;
- Guest toilet;
- Storeroom with lockable cupboards for each member;
- The lounge features a wood burning fireplace, flat screen Samsung T.V with DSTV, sound system and double doors out onto the covered veranda;
- The dining area has an eight seater dining table that converts into a Pool table;
- Kitchen features back door to small courtyard with outside tap and space to accommodate gas bottles. There is a small scullery with double sink and fittings to accommodate a dishwasher and washing machine. Granite countertops, prep sink, ample kitchen cupboards, four plate Bosch gas stove and extractor fan, space to accommodate a fridge and freezer as well as a breakfast counter;
- The entertainment room is located just off the living area and features a built in braai and door out onto the covered veranda with views over the Estate;
- The spacious main bedroom has a king size bed, built in cupboards and gas fireplace. Full en suite with double vanity;
- Second bedroom has two single beds, built in cupboards and en suite with vanity, toilet and shower;
- Storeroom below the staircase with tumbler drier.
- The third bedroom has a king size bed and built in cupboards;
- The fourth bedrooms has two single beds and built in cupboards;
- They both share the spacious, third bathroom that is tiled and has a corner bath, shower, toilet and double vanity.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.