Facebrick Home in Dullstroom
Land Size: 700 sqm
This double storey 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with secure perimeter fencing, paved drive way and low maintenance garden, is in immaculate condition. The upstairs covered braai area is north facing and has great views. The ideal lock up and go home.
The house is facebrick under tiled roof with timber cottage pane windows. The paved driveway leads to the double garage which has motorize timber doors. The property is enclosed with a combination of face brick pillars and palisade fencing.
- Small portico over the front door with security gate;
- Open plan living, kitchen area, with laminate flooring and down lighters. The living area is double volume;
- L shaped kitchen with ample kitchen cupboards in attractive light wood finish and which includes a wine rack, vegetable drawers and corner pantry cupboard. Double sink, four plate Defy electric hob and 2 plate gas hob with extractor fan, built in Defy oven. The back doors leads onto the garden and a second door leads into the garage;
- Two carpeted bedrooms both with built in cupboards and ceiling fans;
- Fully tiled bathroom with bath only.
- Spacious lounge with closed combustion fireplace on a small plinth, laminate timber floors and downlighters. Double doors lead onto the north facing veranda with built in braai, tiled floors and lovely elevated views. Drop down canvas blinds that offer protection from inclement weather;
- The spacious main bedroom is carpeted, has built in cupboards and an overhead fan;
- The bathroom has a large bath, shower, attractive basin on a timber cupboard, down lighters and a heater.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.