Home in Country Estate
Land Size: 1 ha
House Size: 297 sqm
This modern three bedroom home, built in 2015, is situated in the Teal and Trout Country Estate.
The home is very spacious with floor to ceiling glass offering amazing views over the surrounding countryside and ample natural light. The roof has a steeper than usual gradient and it has exposed beams throughout which also contributes to the openness of the house. It has three en suite bedrooms, an open plan living area that leads onto the veranda and overlooks the Estate dams. There is a double garage, a scullery and an enclosed backyard.
Teal and Trout Private Country Estate is located approximately 8kms off the N4, close to Machadodorp and 28 kms from Dullstroom. The Estate is 1000 hectares with a total of 40 full title stands of 1 hectare each. There are 18 dams in total, fully gamed fenced and well stocked.
This house of approximately 297 sqm offers a wonderful opportunity to buy into the country lifestyle.
The house is plaster under a chromadek roof with metal frame. It has timber flooring throughout the living area with carpeted bedrooms. The sliding folding doors and windows have anodized frames. Excellent fittings and finishes have been used throughout including granite tops, solid timber kitchen fittings and doors and modern bathroom fittings. There are very attractive modern light fittings in the living area with down lighters in the rest of the house.
- The kitchen, dining and lounge area is open plan but with two steps between each of the three levels. All the steps in this area have tread lights. The sliding folding doors have extended window frames above. There are views from the entire living area over the countryside and dam nearby;
- There is an island between the kitchen and dining area that includes a four plate Samsung gas hob. There are ample soft closing cupboards that include pot drawers, fitted cutlery drawers, a dustbin cupboard, a vegetable cupboard plus a space for a microwave. Some of the wall units have glass fronts. The fittings can accommodate an extra width fridge. All surfaces are granite. There is a prep sink with a swivel nozzle;
- Exit door out to the back enclosed courtyard that is partially bricked. The gas bottle is housed in a built enclosure in the yard and there is an outside sink;
- The scullery has additional cupboards, including a broom cupboard and plumbing for a dishwasher, washing machine and space for a tumble drier;
- Separate pantry with shelves on three sides and a door out to the back courtyard;
- The light fittings in the dining and lounge areas are very attractive wrought iron chandeliers;
- There is a stone feature panel above the fireplace in the lounge;
- The lounge opens out on two sides, through sliding folding doors onto a covered, tiled veranda. There is a built in Chadchef braai and roll down blinds under the covered section and a Jacuzzi on the uncovered side of the veranda;
- Guest toilet;
- The spacious main bedroom is complimented by an equally spacious en suite bathroom. The bedroom is carpeted with a fireplace, ample wall to ceiling built in cupboards, downlighters and double doors opening onto the veranda. It has views over the dam and countryside;
- The main en suite bathroom has a very generous sized shower, a large oval bath, double vanity and heated towel rails. The tiles throughout are matt with a modern design. There is a door from the bathroom out onto the veranda;
- The second and third bedrooms are very similar and are both full en suite. They are carpeted, have built in cupboards and double doors opening into the garden and offering wonderful views.
The facts stated herein are correct to the best of our knowledge, and may be subject to change.